Dial Master Python script for Poser 12
Ever wanted to dial multiple parameters at once, with the ability to search by keyword, filter by dial type and/or value, set and reset values to maximum, minimum, or default values with 1 click? This script is a great complement to the Parameters Palette. It supports both figures and props - anything that has dials!
What you get:
* Quickly locate dials by typing keywords into a search box.
* Select multiple parameters and dial them all at once.
* Filter dials by type and/or by value.
* On-the-fly 4 levels of dialing precision.
* List only dials currently being used.
* 1-click setting multiple dials to min, max, default, and zero values.
* Switch to Body actor with 1-click.
* Clear display of currently selected figure, actor, and number of dials.
* Show/hide hidden parameters.
* Toggle dial limits on/off.
* Sort dial lists alphabetically in ascending or descending order.
* Supports figures and props - anything that has dials.
* Poser native, dockable panel.
* Smart panel remembers position, size, docking state, and filter settings.
* Built-in PDF manual launcher. Help at your fingertips.