Light Dots Python Script for Poser 12
**Please note this tool REQUIRES Poser 12.0.396 or newer.
** New in update v1.0.2: 1-click renaming of all Shadow Lite Cams to match your scene light names.
Have you ever wondered why Poser has memory dots for UI, Poses and Cameras, but not for Lights? Wonder no more - this tool brings the power and convenience of memory dots to lights, and then makes it bigger and better.
You get a bigger 4x4 dots array with a total of 16 slots. In addition, we can add custom tooltip descriptions to each dot, and get access to an extra collection of light automation commands, all in one tool.
PDF manual included!
In addition to bringing memory dots to lights to quickly store and retrieve light sets with a mouse click, it also helps managing scene lights as a whole, like:
* Delete all scene lights.
* Delete all lights of a specific type.
* Toggle all lights on or off.
* Toggle all lights of a specific type on or off.
* Make all scene lights point to the current actor.
* Remove "Look At" constraint from the current, or from all lights on the scene.
* Convert the current light to any other type supported by Poser.