Secret Kitten for Poser 12
Secret Kitten is a Python script for Poser 12 that represents the very first video game ever made for Poser. You can play it while waiting for a long background render, or just for the fun of it. It's an adaptation of "Hangman", where you have to unveil a secret word by guessing its letters. For each secret word, you are given a certain number of tries, which varies depending on the word length. If you win, you get a new kitten image.
These are some of the main features:
- A vocabulary of 1,600 words that never repeat in a session.
- A collection of 400 kittens that never repeat in a session.
- The game is randomized every time for maximized uniqueness.
- Your score is preserved between sessions.
- Automated vowels insertion (optional).
- Keeps track of letters you have already tried.
- Keeps track of your winning streaks (consecutive wins).
- Shows how many tries you have left (numerically and progress bar).
- Status box shows useful info and instructions during game play.
- See a new cute kitten every time you win! ^___^
- Game panel persists when switching Poser Rooms.
- All controls have informative tooltips describing what they do.
- Native dockable Poser panel with Dark Theme.
- Built-in PDF manual.
**WARNING: This game may cause addiction - please play with moderation.