**This product is for Poser 11 only, and will not work in Poser 12. A version that works in Poser 12 is also available. If you are in Poser 11, please use this one instead.
The "Scatter Tool" is a quick and easy way of populating your scenes with objects, like trees, rocks, or anything you want - be it prop or figure. Compatible with Poser 11.
Whenever you wish to add lots of objects to your scene, each with their own scale/rotation variations, with option to align them to follow a surface, this tool can fully automate that for you. Randomly scatter props and figures over any plane or solid with a push of a button!
* Scatter Tool plug-in for Poser 11
* Illustrated PDF manual with instructions, hints, and usage examples.
* Fully automated scattering tool.
* Simple, easy-to-use interface.
* Can scatter both figures and props.
* Can manage multiple scattering layers in the same session.
* Automatically manages max number of scattered objects per surface.
* Option to auto-create scale and rotation variations for each scattered object .
* You can toggle all variations on/off in any order, and control their amounts.
* Option to align objects to the surface.
* Support for scattering billboard objects that always face the main camera.
* Billboard objects have an additional horizontal flipping option.
* Offers 8 preview styles to help managing performance impact.
* Preview styles can be applied separately per object to scatter.
* Allows mass-removing scattered objects with a single click.
* Mass-removing only affects objects created by the tool. It will not remove the original objects you have placed in the scene.
* Object mass-removing is specific to the currently selected object to scatter.
* Manages scene scattered objects with an self-maintained Grouping object.
* The internal Grouping object will keep all scattered objects separate from your scene in the Hierarchy Editor, so it remains organized and easier to manage.
* The internal Grouping object can be used to toggle all scattered objects visibility on/off with 1-click using the Hierarchy Editor.
* Auto-prefixes scattered object names to avoid conflicts with existing scene objects. There is an option to edit this prefix.
* Supports scattering figures with attached props and conformed items.
* Great way to automate the creation of large amount of objects to use in physics simulations