The Poser Development Team hit a key milestone this week with the first release of Poser 13 to our Beta Testing team. The Beta Testing team consists of 50 individuals located around the world with experience levels ranging from beginner to expert. The initial beta release is Windows-only but the team is currently building a Mac version of Poser nightly for internal development and testing.
Once beta testing starts, bugs are reported and discussed online. Updates are then released to the beta team periodically for testing bug fixes and additional features.
Features currently being tested include:
- SuperFly (latest Cycles) render engine updates
- New PostFX options such as gamma, brightness, light bloom, blur and pixelate
- UI changes (windows dragging, resizing)
- Raytrace Preview enhancement with presets and auto refresh
- App launcher dialog to quickly open relevant projects
The featured image on this article was created by Denise Tyler (aka DCArt) using Poser 13's new light bloom PostFX and content from Renderosity creators 1971s and Ghostship.
SAVE 20% ON POSER 12 THRU NOVEMBER 28, 2022 BY USING COUPON CODE: