The Poser Dev team is pleased to announce that Poser 13.1.518 for Windows and Mac is now available for download at https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads. This is a free update for all Poser 13 customers. This will be the last update to Poser 13.1 as the team turns its attention to a 13.2 release planned before year-end.
The 13.1.518 release delivers several new features but primarily addresses issues reported by customers, beta testers and dev team staff that did not make it into the initial release or were reported later. See details below.
- Cycles volume (SuperFly) correctly renders in Queue Manager remote renders.
- HDRI Environment background no longer appears in SuperFly renders when Transparent Background setting is checked in Background render mode.
- Eliminated erroneous color shift at end of FireFly renders.
Material Room improvements:
- 16-bit png files now properly load when adding image in the Material Room.
- Scenes previously created in earlier versions of Poser, for example, certain Poser 11 and 12 scenes now load correctly and prompt to locate missing textures.
- In the Scripts menu the link Previous Runtimes Python script has been updated for Mac OS.
- Double-clicking a Poser scene (in a folder named with accents) no longer causes crash.
- Added Window|Disable Drag Docking For All Palettes menu option to lock all UI palettes avoiding accidental docking behavior
- Added option to not replace library thumbnails when adding items to the Content Library.
- Loading full SuperFly render settings with PostFX now updates render settings window that include post effects.
- Improved PostFX preview to show entire image and better centered on both Windows and Mac.
- Added Manage Preset to SuperFly and FireFly render setting that now allow Import and Export for Render Presets.