The Poser 13.1.469 update is available today with the following improvements.
- Increased backward compatibility for MacOS customers, back to 10.15 (Catalina)
- Continued refinement of SuperFly subsurface scatter (SSS) functionality to balance backward compatibility with prior versions of Poser while supporting new Cycles features. This affects customers seeking photo realistic, PBR renders where light scatters through semi-transparent materials.
- New preference to suppress retention of original (raw) renders after PostFX is applied
- Copy Picture now correctly pastes into 3rd party paint programs
- On Mac, the PostFX preview image has better sizing and placement
- Fixed issue where Photoshop PSD image export erroneously shifted to a darker color space
- Improvements to Comic Book Preview Draw Last feature
This update comes on the heels of the 13.1 initial release which marked the return of the MacOS version and introduced support for Metal GPU rendering on Mac M1/M2 processors. The main purpose of this update release was to address known issues with 13.1 as the dev team turns its attention to 13.2.
Downloads for the update are available at: https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads
For new customers, the same installer also can be used for our 21-day free trial offer.
Poser 13 license purchases or upgrades are available at: https://www.posersoftware.com/store/category/2/poser-software
Poser 13.1 Celebration Sale Extended Through Labor Day Weekend
With this update, we believe 13.1 is the best version of Poser released in years. To celebrate this, we are extending the current 13% Off sale through the US Labor Day weekend (Sept. 4th). This includes coupons for upgrading from Poser 11 & 12 as well as full license purchases of Poser 13.
Be the First to Know about New Poser Content
We know that FOMO feeling and it is not fun. We’re expanding the content marketplace on PoserSoftware.com and want you to be part of it. Join our Poser Marketplace Newsletter for weekly updates as new content becomes available for your Poser Runtime. This will be the primary channel for communications about the upcoming La Femme 2 figure, related characters, clothing and accessories. We also plan to include a steady stream of fun retro Poser content updated to use SuperFly and modern GPUs for fast and amazing renders.