Time savers for content creators, usability improvements and documentation updates dominate the last release of Poser for 2021.
- Manual updated to include latest features. PDF version available on PoserSoftware.com
- Pydoc browsing of PoserPython object and function documentation for Python developers. See manual for instructions.
- Added crease angle setting to General Preferences|Document palette to improve unimesh figures created by FBX.
- Added expand/collapse all icons to Content Library tree view
- Content Library search/locate feature now jumps to selected item
- Improved expand/collapse behavior for nodes in Hierarchy Editor and similar tree-based dialogs
- Added ALT-Click behavior in Hierarchy Editor to expand/collapse from selected figures and their children
- Toggling visibility of body part or dialing joint parameters no longer collapse the entire figure in Hierarchy Editor
- Improved behavior when deleting figures with attached conformed items in Hierarchy Editor
- Shift key modifier added to the +/- shortcut keystrokes so the Grouping Tool Grow and Shrink accelerators work correctly
- Added “Delete All” option and other improvements to Recent Renders palette